ARE YOU ONE OF THE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS WHO HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST?
THE SIGNS OF DENTAL PHOBIA INCLUDE…
- YOU FEEL NERVOUS OR HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING THE NIGHT BEFORE A DENTAL EXAM.
- THE THOUGHT OF A DENTAL VISIT MAKES YOU PHYSICALLY ILL, OR YOU FEEL LIKE CRYING.
- THE SIGHT OF DENTAL INSTRUMENTS, DENTISTS OR HYGIENIST INCREASES YOUR ANXIETY.
- YOU PANIC OR CAN’T BREATHE WHEN OBJECTS ARE PLACED IN YOUR MOUTH DURING AN EXAM.
We want to avoid any of our patients missing vital treatment and necessary bi-yearly exams because of their dental phobia.
46.5 MILLION AMERICANS AVOID SEEING THE DENTIST BECAUSE OF ANXIETY AND FEAR. IT’S WELL-WORTH THE EFFORT TO WORK THROUGH THAT FEAR. PEOPLE WITH DENTAL PHOBIA HAVE A HIGHER RATE OF GUM DISEASE AND EARLY TOOTH LOSS. THEY TEND TO SUFFER FROM LOW SELF-ESTEEM DUE TO DISCOLORED OR DAMAGED TEETH. THEY ALSO HAVE A LOWER LIFE EXPECTANCY, SINCE ORAL HEALTH GOES HAND-IN-HAND WITH SOME LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS.
It’s been ‘drilled’(pun intended!) into our brains that going to the dentist will be a terrible experience! And here’s why:
For most of human history, a trip to the dentist meant getting a tooth pulled.
You do not have to worry about any of that anymore! Dental anesthetics have come a long way and will only continue to improve our experiences at the dentist.
Anesthetics: making dental patients more comfortable since 1884.
• The modern combination of topical anesthesia plus a more efficient injectable ensuring effective numbing.
• In the future, dentists will use precision anesthesia – no more eyebrow-to-chin numbness once the procedure is done.
• The FDA has approved a non-injectable local anesthetic for periodontal treatments like scaling and root planning.
Here are ways we will make you comfortable, and maybe even enjoy a day at the dentist.
Come experience our full service dental centers. It’s time you experienced a relaxing visit to the dentist.
Some amenities that set us apart:
• Separate waiting rooms for children and adults.
• Entertainment while you wait for your appointment.
• And of course our beautiful offices.
Not only can you enjoy these amenities in the waiting area but when you head to the treatment rooms you can enjoy from having your own screen! You can choose from a variety of films and TV shows to watch on Netflix. If you rather have relaxing music and reading material we can provide that as well.
It’s all about you!
Do not hesitate to speak up, if there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable let us know. We want you to enjoy coming to our office, and want you to be comfortable in every aspect, including finances. That is why we provide comprehensive diagnosis. Your health depends on doing what is best and necessary.
A comprehensive diagnosis is the most thorough exam available – checking for cavities, gum health, cancer and more. This exam will be carried out by our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Oral Health Education, it might as well be our middle name.
We strive to be a beacon in our community for oral health education. We want our friends and neighbors to know how to properly care for their health. We want to help educate in the repercussions that could come from not maintaining proper oral health.
We have everything the Dental World has to offer under ONE roof.
An investment in cosmetic dentistry is an investment in your future. Whitening is the most popular choice for smile improvement. Dentist-supervised tooth whitening is the safest, most effective method for brightening your smile. Under dentist supervision, you can get up to 10 shades lighter in an hour, and results can last a year or more. You just can’t get those kind of results with drugstore products!
Click on our specialties to find out more!